Nowadays it is very simple to get enveloped in online advertisements as well as email marketing. Having physical copies such as print media makes a big difference in grabbing someone’s attention. Forbes magazine states that print magazines, materials and publications provide an experience that one can not find online. The following are a couple reasons that explain how much of a difference print can make to your marketing.
- Print is tangible: Print media whether it be a poster, brochure, flyer etc. is a physical item. These items stay in people’s possession for long periods of time around their home or office, providing a larger benefit that you might expect.
- Prints add credibility: Having a physical copy provides a unique experience one can’t get from online advertising. For example, reading your favourite magazine or reading your favourite book in a physical copy compared to a electronic copy are two very different experiences. Having a physical item provides a greater sense of legitimacy.
- Print Establishes your Brand: Print allows people to recognize who you are and can bring another element to your brand.
- Print is more engaging: Comparing reading times of print media to that of a website, the average consumer spends around 43 minutes reading a magazine where as a website is often skimmed in about 15 seconds.
- Print can bring clarity: Nowadays people’s inboxes are filled with thousands of ads and emails about products and services which 90% of will be ignored. Print media allows for a unique customized experience which you can choose how the reader will experience your print.
Print Media can make a big difference in marketing your brand. Print gets a lot more attention from people and when done correctly can provide a great return on investment.
The above blog used references from this article.